SUMMERHILL NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE
Captures that delicious pumpkin flavor through such simple steps. Perfect dessert to quickly whip up for the holiday season!
- 1-3.4 oz. box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup Summerhill Goat Milk
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2- 8 ounce containers Cool Whip (or other whipped cream)
- 2 graham cracker crusts
- Top layer:
- 1. Mix pudding and goat milk and stir until thick.
- 2. Add 2 cups canned pumpkin.
- 3. Add pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Stir until blended.
- Bottom Layer:
- 1. Add cream cheese, sugar, and half of one 8-ounce tub of Cool Whip in a separate bowl and blend well with a hand mixer.
- 2. Fill your pre-made crusts with the bottom layer mix and then add the top layer mix.
- 3. Refrigerate for at least an hour before eating so pies have time to completely set.
This recipe makes two pies. You will have enough extra cool whip to either cover the top of each pie or use as needed/ wanted.