1. Summerhill Goat Milk is healthy and nutritious. It is naturally rich in calcium and potassium, as well as Vitamin A. It truly packs a healthy punch and can be a great addition to a nutritious diet.
2. Goat milk is easy to digest:
-Goat milk has different types and lower levels of casein protein than cow milk. Goat milk contains A2-beta casein, not the A1-beta casein that cow milk does. It also contains less alpha s-1 casein. These differences make the milk less allergenic and easier to digest.
-Goat milk contains less lactose or milk sugar than cow milk. This difference is often enough for people who suffer from lactose intolerance to be able to tolerate goat milk.
-Goat milk’s smaller fat particles and curd make it milder, gentler and easier to digest.
All these differences mean that a lot of people may be able to enjoy Summerhill Goat Milk. It can be a great alternative for children and adults who are lactose intolerant, allergic to cow or soy milk or who suffer from ulcers and other stomach ailments.
3. Summerhill Goat Milk is delicious. It is mild and sweet. Our milk is chilled immediately after leaving the goat, preserving its natural flavor. Goat milk can be used in all recipes, meals or snacks that call for milk. It tastes great in your morning coffee, over your cereal, or cold in a glass by itself.
4. Summerhill Goat Milk is a real, natural product. There is no artificial creation or chemical formula in our bottles -simply pure, natural milk given by our awesome goats!
|Milk Comparison||Goat Milk||Cow Milk|
|1 cup/8 fl oz||1 cup/8 fl oz|
|Protein||8.69 g||7.69 g|
|Fat||10.10 g||7.93 g|
|Sugar||10.86 g||12.32 g|
|Calcium, Ca||327 mg||276 mg|
|Iron, Fe||0.12 mg||0.07 mg|
|Magnesium, Mg||34 mg||24 mg|
|Phosphorus, P||34 mg||24 mg|
|Potassium,K||498 mg||322 mg|
|Vitamin C||3.2 mg||0.0 mg|
|Thaimin||.117 mg||.112 mg|
|Riboflavin||.337 mg||. 412 mg|
|Niacin||0.676 mg||0.217 mg|
|Vitamin B-6||0.112 mg||0.088 mg|
|Vitamin A||483 IU||395 IU|
|Cholesterol||27 mg||24 mg|
- References: USDA, National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, R 25